- PCM® = Phase Change Material (ComforT);
- High wearing comfort – maintains a constant temperature near the skin;
- possibility of a long period of wearing, during long-term neurological rehabilitation;
- Silicone – shoulder and forearm part of the orthosis finished with a silicone strap preventing slipping
- Muscle stimulating insert made of silicone.
- Paralysis and paresis of neurological origin of the upper limb;
- Damage to the shoulder plexus;
- Pain in the shoulder joint.
NFZ L051 Shoulder and shoulder orthosis (excluding slings and Dessault orthoses)