The orthosis equipped with shoe hooks provides quick fastening and excellent compression. It stabilizes the ankle joint, works very well as immobilization in the post-traumatic, postoperative and prophylactic period. Made of the highest quality materials that ensure free air flow. The plastic side stiffener adapts to the shape of the limb. Cross octal belts allow you to achieve the desired degree of compression and facilitate independent donning.
- damage to ankle ligaments
- spraining and dislocation of the ankle joint,
- habitual dislocations of the ankle joint,
- pain syndrome of the ankle joint and ligament apparatus,
- treatment after plaster immobilization (fractures),
- chronic instability and inflammation,
- prophylactically in sport.