The Akson electromedicine office in Katowice provides the following services:
- Apnea diagnosis in a home environment – rental of a sleep recording device
- analysis and description of the study conducted
- titration – home Auto CPAP device rental
- Selection of the air prosthesis and setting the appropriate parameters
- Implementation of NHF requests for CPAP devices for the treatment of obstructive sleep apnea
SCREENING, DIAGNOSIS AND TREATMENT OF SLEEP APNEA
Steps that should be taken by a patient who presumes to be suffering from sleep apnea:
1) Rental of the Alice NightOne camera to your home and pick up the test results at. Kolejowa 57 in Katowice.
2) A visit to the doctor to present the results.
3) Titration, which is the determination of therapeutic pressure by renting an Auto CPAP device.
4) Purchase of a CPAP device for therapy to reduce nocturnal apnea and improve sleep comfort.
Price list for services:
– Rental of Alice NightOne camera: diagnosis, analysis and description – PLN 150
– titration – PLN 60
More information about apnea: apnea .eu
For the test, the patient should visit the office in person or contact by phone:
street Kolejowa 57, Katowice
from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
tel. (32) 202 54 95 or 728 489 827