Wrist dislocation is a common injury in the hands of children and is associated with their greater life activity, mobility, lack of experience and safe habits.
Dislocation of the wrist occurs as a result of the displacement of the bone beyond the outline of the joint. Pain and limitation of mobility are strongly felt, especially on the dorsal side of the hand. During a wrist dislocation, damage to the joint capsule is very common. Untreated wrist dislocation causes long-term inflammation and pain, which is difficult to eliminate. Treatment of pain in the palmar part of the wrist joint includes rest, pharmacotherapy and immobilization in a specialist children’s orthosis of the hand and forearm, such as: AM-OSN-U-01.
- Fracture of the wrist,
- Spraining of the wrist,
- Dislocation of the wrist,
- Inflammation of the wrist joint,
- After a radiocarpal injury,
- Overload changes,
- Damage to the joint capsule,
- Damage to the triangular cartilage complex,
- Overload fracture.
- Equipped with anatomically profiled aluminum palm splint,
- It has three peripheral belts, running through the most important anatomical points of the upper limb,
- Made of innovative raw material with
AirSanmed medical certificates,
- The thumb is free of stabilization, which allows the gripping functions of the hand.
- Professional product dedicated to children,
- The possibility of replacing traditional, heavy plaster dressings ensuring high comfort of use,
- Used as round-the-clock immobilization and stabilization of the shoulder joint during many daily activities,
- The product is a registered and patented class I medical device,
the ceramicly profiled aluminum splint perfectly stabilizes the child’s wrist-radial joint, protecting it against uncontrolled bending,
Skin-friendly, innovative and breathable,
- The raw material is not flexible and does not stretch, which improves the stabilization of the protected part of the body,
- Protection of the child’s skin against possible abrasions and creases from the aluminum rail,
- Installation of a perforated medical laminate with a vapour permeable function, containing antibacterial components based on inorganic Silver Zeolite,
- Protecting the child’s skin against abrasions and bruises as a result of contact with the delicate body of a small patient,
- Additional stabilization from the dorsal side of the wrist and from the side of the forearm, thus protecting against uncontrolled visiting and bringing the wrist,
- Excellent stabilization in the area of the entire Cortes.