Bath bouncer designed for children with cerebral palsy.
The bouncer stabilizes the torso and legs thanks to special straps and a headrest made of mass that does not allow the head to submerge under water.
The lightweight construction made of aluminum makes it easy to transport the bouncer. It can be folded into a small size, so you can take it with you anywhere.
In the bouncer it is possible to adjust the angle of inclination of four segments: head, back, thighs, calf, adapting the equipment individually to the user. Designed for children from 2 years.
Bath bouncer for children with cerebral palsy. Perfect for the beach.
- Construction completely made of aluminum,
- The material is permeable to water, quick-drying.
- adjustment of the angle of inclination of four segments: head, back, thigh, calf.
- material tension regulation.
- headrest made of mass that does not allow the head to submerge under water, adjustable
- chest and foot straps.
- foldable completely to small size
- possibility of fastening belts in different positions.
- Weight 3,7kg,
- permissible load 30 kg,
- debt. total lying area 110 cm,
- seat depth 22 cm,
- backrest length 63 cm,
- width 38 cm,
For children from two years.