The most multifunctional of all postoperative orthoses. The T-Scope orthosis has telescopic, folding rails with a clock that can be easily adjusted in the range from 43 to 68 cm. The construction of the clock allows you to secure the orthosis in the desired position after setting the selected length. The T-Scope orthosis has quick-fastened buckles and straps that allow easy fastening of the orthosis on the leg. One size fits all.
• ACL, PCL, MCL and LCL ligament injuries
• postoperative treatment of cartilage and bone injuries
• postoperative treatment of meniscus
• postoperative rehabilitation of parapatella tendons
• condyle fractures
• sprained knees and tendon strain
• supraligament tibial osteotomy