- Setting of the foot in moderate conversion and dorsal flexion;
- Dynamic stabilization to reduce plantar reversal and bending;
- Limiting rotation;
- Dorsomedial stabilization scales with integrated recurrence position;
- For use immediately after injury, without covering the lateral ankle;
- Can be worn together with footwear;
- It can also be worn at night.
- Conservative therapy of the anterior ankle-ankle-sagittal ligament of the ankle joint;
- Postoperative protection in case of treatment and reconstruction of ligaments;
- An element of permanent stabilization in the case of chronic loss of stabilization in the upper and lower ankle joint with existing contraindications for surgery.