OPENWORK LUMBAR SACRAL ORTHOSIS WITH TIGHTENING STRAPS
- acute pain syndromes of the lumbosacral areas,
- discopathies in the lumbar spine,
- degeneration of the lumbosacral spine,
- after removal of the plaster cast in the lumbosacral spine as a stabilizer,
- after surgery of the lumbar spine (orthopedics, neurosurgery),
- lumbar spondylolisthesis,
- deformation of the spine in the lumbar spine,
- states of lumbosacral overload.
- The orthosis was made according to a new more anatomical shape,
- The back and sides of the orthosis are made of special orthopedic rubber AirRubber, which is characterized by one-way flexibility and perforation obtained in the knitting process.
- Thanks to the new, more anatomical shape, the product better adapts to any silhouette and stabilizes the lumbar spine much better,
- Holes in the AirRubber orthopedic rubber allow for easier breathing of the skin, which improves the comfort of using the product,
- Thanks to a special orthopedic rubber containing mainly cotton from which the orthosis was made, the product is friendly and neutral to the patient’s skin,
- Thanks to the installation of unique orthopedic braces and refining the appropriate shape, it was possible to achieve exceptional stabilization efficiency.