Standard Pillow (2 sizes: M or L)
Soft 55 kg /m3
Appropriately shaped material ensures optimal positioning of the head and relief of the cervical spine during sleep. The pillow relieves complaints of back pain, insomnia problems, snoring and nervous tension. Properly selected “lazy” foam helps reduce tension, and its anatomical shape provides comfort and adequate support for the cervical spine. The pillow has two pillowcases. The inner pillowcase is made of jersey (100% polyester) and the outer pillowcase is made of soft velour (75% cotton, 25% polyester)
The pillow is a medical device created using lightweight and durable materials, developed on the basis of modern design principles. The memory foam under the influence of body heat perfectly adapts to the shapes of the body, thereby increasing the support surface. Excellent conditions are created for relieving the pressure on the muscular, ligamentous and joint structures in the cervical spine, to which it also provides stabilization. In addition to physiotherapeutic and physical therapy measures, the pillow is a recognized primary health intervention for cervical spine dysfunctions. The pillow is allergy-friendly, thanks to its memory foam, which does not promote the growth of dust mites.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- Relief of pain in the cervical spine
- Prevention of muscle tension and discopathy formation in the cervical region
- Counteracting sleep deprivation, leading to cardiovascular disease, weakened immunity, lowered mood
- Support for rehabilitation of the spine and muscles in the cervical region
- Maintaining sufficiently long and effective sleep time
- Recommendations to relieve pressure on the cervical vertebrae to preserve the natural curvature of the spine
- Users with serious cervical spine conditions or established lesions should consult a doctor or physiotherapist before first use.