The AM-OSK-Z/S-A closed-type orthosis is a professional Class I medical device that improves gait efficiency for rehabilitation of knee joint injuries.
Recommendations for use:
- dislocations of the knee joint
- sprains of the knee joint
- lateral instability of the knee
- damage to the ligaments of the knee LCL, MCL and ACL
- after knee ligament reconstruction
- After other orthopedic surgical procedures
- Subluxations of the patella – habitual, post-traumatic.
The orthosis is made of innovative, highly compressible and skin-friendly CottonPren material. The raw material consists of a squishy, comfortable neoprene foam, laminated externally with a polyester cover knit, and internally with a cotton stretch terry knit. In order to improve the comfort of the product and for it to better wick away sweat, the product has been finished in a specialized way.