A stroller made of a very strong, durable and stable construction, which can be equipped with a verticalization option. Wide chest strap and knee stabilization allow stable standing in an upright position. For people who need additional stabilization, the stroller can be equipped with a headrest to stabilize the head and femoral pads to stabilize the pelvis. Double metal wheels attached to the footrest guarantee safety when riding upright. The TIMIX SU stroller allows you to get an upright and lying position. The inclination of the footrest is carried out independently of the backrest. The backrest and contour seat stabilize and support the correct posture. The stroller is equipped with the V-STAB system as standard. This technology affects the quality of movement of the trolley on ramps, grass, when passing through narrow doors. The system makes the ride smooth and stable, it is based on gyroscopic technology.
The features that distinguish the TIMIX SU are:
- front wheels with a diameter of 350×70 typical for off-road trucks,
- DX2 LCD control unit,
- anti-tipping wheels – fold when overcoming curbs and automatically return to their initial position,
- armrests are adjustable vertically and horizontally, which in tandem with the possibility of adjusting the position of the joystick allows full control,
- In winter, when you need to dress thicker, it will certainly not be too tight. The seat area width change system guarantees comfort,
- seat depth adjustment,
- backrest with deep profiles with side support – perfectly stabilizes the back
- seat profiled in a way that prevents sliding out of the wheelchair with lateral thigh stabilizations,
- upholstery made as standard of CORDURA®, leatherette or DARTEX.
The stroller can be equipped with many additional elements, ensuring even the most demanding requirements of the user. Available in three frame colors: blue, red, green. The distance that this cart can cover varies from 39 km to 63 km. The speed range depends on the engine power and ranges from 6 km/h to 14 km/h.