The stroller made of light alloys (
catalogue number 2.860)
is dedicated to people who want to move independently.
– 142, 180 and 200mm front wheels,
– Reinforced 24″ rear wheels with solid tires,
– Back support up to 50 cm with strap-adjustable upholstery,
– A reclining and removable side with a height and depth adjustable armrest,
– removable footrests,
– split footrest step made of plastic,
– removable support wheels.
– Single-sided brake,
– Brake for the caregiver,
– Angle-adjustable footrest,
– One-piece footrest step,
– Footstools for amputees.
This stroller is maneuverable and easy to drive thanks to its lightweight frame. This wheelchair can be used both on its own and with a caregiver with ease.