- With awrist team
- degenerative and overload changes
- Previous injuries of the radiocarpal joint
- inflammation of the wrist area
- rheumatoid wrist arthritis
- wrist and forearm injuries
- chronic instability of the wrist with pain
- Previous injuries of the radial wrist joint
- prophylaxis in wrist protection during sports and professions associated with the risk of injury or overloads
- recovery after conservative or surgical treatment
- very stable aluminum rail, the shape of which can be adjusted to the hand
- fixing the orthosis on the upper limb using three forearm straps with Velcro fastening
- made of air-permeable material
- The product is available as right / left
- Excellent stabilization of the radiocarpal joint
- very large range of fastening adjustment guaranteeing high stabilization possibilities
- comfort of use thanks to breathable material, effectively wicking sweat away from the patient’s body
- ease of use and care for hygiene through a simple way of putting on and taking off the product
Carpal tunnel syndrome
Carpal tunnel syndrome is the main compression neuropathy found among patients. It is caused by compression of the nerve that runs along the carpal canal. In general, the cause of the appearance of the strait is inflammation of the flexor tendon sheath, rheumatoid arthritis, pregnancy, amyloidosis and direct pressure caused by an unfavorable position of the wrist.
Carpal tunnel syndrome is manifested by numbness, pain, weakness in the hand and paresthesia, radiating to the thumb, middle and ring finger and index finger. The main and most appropriate way to combat carpal tunnel syndrome is to use an orthosis, equipped with anatomical steel, with relief of the carpal tunnel.
Many patients do not realize that using a traditional wrist brace can worsen their condition! Direct pressure and continuous compression, which causes the stalk, makes the problem worse and intensifies the pain.