- wrist and forearm injuries
- chronic instability of the wrist with pain
- degenerative changes and overloads
- Previous injuries of the radiocarpal joint
- prophylaxis in wrist protection during sports and professions associated with the risk of injury or overloads
- carpal tunnel syndrome
- inflammation of the wrist area
- rheumatoid wrist arthritis
- recovery after conservative or surgical treatment
- Lightweight, open construction made of foam, polyester and nylon, with additional reinforcement with two underwires
- anatomically removable profiled aluminum steel
- universal supply for right and left hand
- color: black-blue
- ease of use and hygiene, the ability to take off and re-put the orthosis on your own without anyone’s help
- free movements of the thumb thanks to the orthosis design
- The profile immobilizes the wrist joint in a functional position
- Thanks to the removable anatomical stalk, which can be transferred to the opposite opening, the orthosis is universal for both the right and left hand
Carpal tunnel syndrome
Carpal tunnel syndrome is the main compression neuropathy found among patients. It is caused by compression of the nerve that runs along the carpal canal. In general, the cause of the appearance of the strait is inflammation of the flexor tendon sheath, rheumatoid arthritis, pregnancy, amyloidosis and direct pressure caused by an unfavorable position of the wrist.
Carpal tunnel syndrome is manifested by numbness, pain, weakness in the hand and paresthesia, radiating to the thumb, middle and ring finger and index finger. The main and most appropriate way to combat carpal tunnel syndrome is to use an orthosis, equipped with anatomical steel, with relief of the carpal tunnel.
Many patients do not realize that using a traditional wrist brace can worsen their condition! Direct pressure and continuous compression, which causes the stalk, makes the problem worse and intensifies the pain.