The semi-automatic CPAP apparatus with CPAP-Check mode adjusts the therapeutic pressure, periodically changing it.
It features C-Flex Plus
, a patented, advanced auto-algorithm that detects breathing phase and breathing disorders, and an OPTI-start function that reduces the risk of breathing disorders in the early stages of sleep.
The function of gradual pressure build-up (smartRAMP) makes it easier to fall asleep and all necessary parameters are saved on the SD card.
- Dimensions: 120mm × 180mm × 134mm
- Weight: < 1 kg
- Water volume: 350ml at the recommended water level
- Temperature: 5°C to 35°C (41°F to 95°F) -25°C to 70°C (-13°F to 158°F)
- Humidity: 15% to 93% Non-condensing 15% to 93% Non-condensing
- Atmospheric Pressure: 760 to 1060 hPa 760 to 1060 hPa
- Power supply parameters 100 – 240 V AC, 50 / 60 Hz, max. 2.0 A
- Main humidifier range 24 V 1.5 A
- Heater Settings 1 to 5 (95°F to 167°F / 35°C to 75°C)
- Maximum operating pressure 40 hPa
- Pressure Drop after Humidifier Use < : 0.4 hPa at 60 LPM flow
- H60 Heated Humidifier Operating Instructions V2.0 15/22
- Humidification efficiency: Not less than 10 mg H2O/L
- Ambient conditions: Max airflow, 35°C, 15% RH
- Maximum gas< supply temperature 43°C