Orthosis with 3 anatomically profiled aluminum stalks. They keep the lower limb in the right position, providing stabilization in the frontal and sagittal planes. It is an excellent alternative to plaster, as for learning to walk. Made of skin-friendly, breathable and eco-friendly materials.
- verticalization of the patient,
- dislocation of the knee joint,
- spraining of the knee joint,
- knee instability,
- extension of the knee joint,
- damage to the knee ligaments LCL, MCL and ACL,
- meniscus damage
- fracture of the patella,
- inflammation of the knee,
- juvenile rheumatoid arthritis,
- inflammatory bone,
- neurological diseases,
- knee arthroscopy (reconstruction of ligaments, meniscus removal),
- other knee surgeries.