Orthopedic seat for children stabilizing the back and head. The seat built on the “refastening system” allows you to mount the device on different running bases. Pelvic stabilization, leg stabilization and abduction system, lumbar support system with side pads, adjustable headrest and foot platform allows you to stabilize the user in the correct position. An incredible advantage of the seat is the Zero Spor System upholstery, which prevents the absorption of moisture and spilled liquids. In addition, the seat is friendly and functional for the patient and caregiver thanks to the pelvic stabilization system (PelviSystem), leg stabilization and abduction system (AbductSystem), the possibility of adapting to anatomical shapes, as well as the lumbar support system and side pads (SidesUp).
LiliSIT driving bases:
- xSIT Frame
- HL21 Frame Indoor
- HL21 Frame Indoor (without handle)
- HL21 Frame Outdoor
The orthopedic seat is dedicated to people whose ability to sit has been temporarily or permanently lost or has not yet been developed. Indications for the use of an orthopedic seat are:
- improvement of lung ventilation and prevention of pneumonia,
- improvement of mental state,
- treatment and slowing down the progression of scoliosis in children and adolescents with lost gait function,
- building the correct sitting pattern.