A stroller whose incredible advantage is the possibility of verticalizing the user. The construction of the stroller is durable and stable. Suitable for both indoor and off-road movement. Wide chest strap and knee stabilization enable stable standing in an upright position. In addition, the stroller can be equipped with a headrest to stabilize the head as well as femoral pads to stabilize the pelvis. The standard stroller can be placed in a lying position. When the stroller is in the supine position, the armrests lower below the seat line, facilitating transfer to and from the bed to the wheelchair.
The features that distinguish the FOREST3 SU stroller are:
- front wheels to choose from: 200mm,
- single-plate footrest,
- anti-tipping wheels – cushioned on the ROSTA ® system,
- armrests adjustable in three planes,
- In winter, when you need to dress thicker, it will certainly not be too tight. The seat area width change system guarantees comfort,
- seat depth adjustment in two systems (sliding backrest and frame extended from the front),
- profiled upholstery: backrest with deep profiles with lateral support perfectly stabilizes the back,
- choice of upholstery material: skaj, dartex, cordura,
- seat contoured in a way that prevents it from sliding out of the wheelchair,
- automatic backrest angle adjustment,
- Thigh pads (optional).
Available in 4 frame colors (blue, red, green, black). The distance that this cart can cover varies from 30 km to 50 km. The speed range depends on the engine power and ranges from 6 km/h to 14 km/h.