A stroller dedicated to people who require endurance and dynamics while driving. Two 220W or 350W motors and 80A/h batteries allowing for better speed performance and covering a longer distance. The suspension frame together with the front wheel suspension guarantees maximum comfort when driving on uneven terrain.
The armrest setting mechanism allows for proper support of the forearm, which is an important element in stabilizing the torso and maintaining a correct sitting posture. A special mechanism allows the user to independently lower the armrests when changing. The joistik handle allows you to tilt the armrest outwards and inwards and remember the neutral position.
The features that distinguish the FOREST3 stroller are:
- LED rear and front lighting (provides excellent visibility),
- safety belt,
- front wheels to choose from: 200mm, 230mm, 250mm,
- aluminium footrest plate with fender wheels,
- anti-tipping wheels – cushioned on the ROSTA ® system,
- armrests adjustable in three planes,
- In winter, when you need to dress thicker, it will certainly not be too tight. The seat area width change system guarantees comfort,
- seat depth adjustment in two systems (sliding backrest and frame extended from the front),
- adjustable backrest angle – manually,
- Adjustable seat angle,
- Profiled upholstery: backrest with deep profiles with support to choose from, upholstery material: skaj, dartex, cordura.
- seat contoured in a way that prevents it from sliding out of the wheelchair,
Available in 6 frame colours. The distance that this cart can cover varies from 30 km to 50 km. The speed range depends on the engine power and ranges from 6 km/h to 14 km/h.