The Kotek I verticalizer is dedicated to children with musculoskeletal dysfunction, which makes it impossible to take a standing position independently. Verticalization of the child allows observation of the immediate environment and stimulates psychophysical development. An additional advantage of the vertical position is the oxygenation of the body and the regulation of physiological processes.
Kitten I is adapted to the front verticalization of the baby.
In the verticalizer it is possible to smoothly change the angle of inclination, even when the child is already in the device. Safety and comfort are ensured by properly positioned pads and seat belts.
Kitten I is made of natural products, with breathable, breathable upholstery.
Recommended for children and adolescents who have been diagnosed:
- cerebral palsy (CP)
- lesions of the brain and spinal cord of various etiologies with paresis of the limbs, severe disturbances of balance and coordination of movements,
- demyelinating diseases (multiple sclerosis – MS, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis – SLA)
- muscle diseases with paresis and paralysis
- genetic syndromes with paresis of the limbs
- rheumatic diseases
- other diseases with paresis, paralysis, lesions of the musculoskeletal system
- past craniocerebral injuries or spinal injuries with spinal cord injury with paresis and paralysis.