Pediatric knee orthosis designed to protect the knee joint before and after injury. The orthosis is equipped with flexible side rails that work similarly to shock absorbers, relieving the knee. The peripatella ring keeps the patella in the axis of the joint, not allowing it to move. Orthosis made of breathable materials, ensuring comfort and safety of the user.
- meniscus injuries,
- damage to the knee ligaments ACL, LCL, MCL,
- dislocation of the knee joint,
- sprains of the knee joint,
- knee instability,
- overloading the tendon proper of the patella,
- Osgood-Schlatter disease,
- Sinding-Larsen-Johansson disease,
- juvenile rheumatoid arthritis,
- inflammatory bone,
- reconstruction of knee ligaments,
- other knee surgeries.