- The oblique frame profile on the inside of the thigh allows the braces to be used on both limbs at the same time;
- Swivel hooks of the straps in the shape of the letter “D” facilitate the correct fit of the orthosis;
- Additional clocks/hinges placed on the frame allow up to 20° correction of relief of sick knee intervals;
- Polycentric clocks with adjustable extension and bending angles;
- Lightweight (652 g), low-profile (2 mm thick) frame made of aluminum used in aviation;
- Anti-migration, silicone coated strips;
- The patented system of 4 stabilization points (frame system and fastening system) provides additional ligament stabilization.
- Instability of the ligaments of the knee joint;
- Moderate and severe single-compartmental degenerative conditions of the knee joint;
- Correction of valgus/varus knee;
- Postoperative rehabilitation;
- The device is for active, adult patients with moderate to severe single-compartmental knee osteoarthritis and/or moderate or severe knee ligament instability.
NFZ J039 Knee brace covering the entire shin and thigh with range of motion adjustment