- thigh stabilizers are connected to the shoulder harness with two cords with beads;
- the ability to detach without changing the flexion setting in the hip joint;
- cords with beads allow you to adjust the bend;
- the ability to adjust the angle of visit using the expansion crossbar;
- shoulder stabilizers are covered with terry fabric;
- Easy to put on, thanks to simple fasteners and snaps.
- treatment of hip dysplasia in infants (hip type IIa and IIb according to the Graf scale);
- hip dysplasia threatened by displacement and hip dysplastic joint with femoral head decentration (IIc and IId);
- with monitoring at regular intervals by an experienced orthopaedist.