An all-terrain truck that was created for quality, durability and comfort of the user. Active suspension and swingarm increase the performance of the truck. Front-wheel drive allows easy and safe movement in difficult terrain. Thanks to the drive at the front, the trolley makes it easier to perform all maneuvers, it works very well in narrow corridors where maneuverability is limited. The stroller is equipped with the V-STAB system as standard. This technology affects the quality of movement of the trolley on ramps, grass, when passing through narrow doors. The system makes the ride smooth and stable, it is based on gyroscopic technology.
The features that distinguish the TIMIX stroller are:
- front wheels with a diameter of 350×70 typical for off-road trucks,
- DX2 LCD control unit,
- anti-tipping wheels – fold when overcoming curbs and automatically return to their initial position,
- armrests are adjustable vertically and horizontally, which in tandem with the possibility of adjusting the position of the joystick allows full control,
- In winter, when you need to dress thicker, it will certainly not be too tight. The seat area width change system guarantees comfort,
- seat depth adjustment,
- backrest with deep profiles with side support – perfectly stabilizes the back
- seat profiled in a way that prevents sliding out of the wheelchair with lateral thigh stabilizations,
- upholstery made as standard of CORDURA®, leatherette or DARTEX.
The stroller can be equipped with many additional elements, ensuring even the most demanding requirements of the user. Available in three frame colors: blue, red, green. The distance that this cart can cover varies from 39 km to 63 km. The speed range depends on the engine power and ranges from 6 km/h to 14 km/h.