CHARACTERISTICS AND MATERIALS USED:
- A new anatomical design that adapts perfectly to the knee joint.
- Innovative orthosis frame made of aluminum alloy, light and stable, easy to model, matte black, scratch-resistant varnish.
- New guide buckles made of a special, flexible polymer with an anti-rotation system, whose task is to facilitate the installation of the orthosis and adapt it to the leg.
- The new two-piece straps with the Velcro fastening system are designed to facilitate the insertion and adjustment of the orthosis.
- The lining of the straps made of velour MTP foam, free from seams, provides high wearing comfort and is pleasant to the skin.
- Very flat polycentric hinges with angle adjustment using wedges.
- Extension: 0°, 10°, 20°, 30°, 40°, Bend: 45°, 60°, 75°, 90°.
- Immobilization: 0°, 10°, 20°, 30°.
- The new, medial, anatomically formed paraglazle pillow is designed to increase comfort and optimal “holding” of the orthosis.
- Two sets of interchangeable knotty pillows of different thicknesses allow you to fit the orthosis accurately, e.g. when knee swelling decreases.
- The inner lining of the frame, protecting the skin and giving a high level of wearing comfort, is non-slip, skin-friendly and removable (to clean), it is made of a material that guarantees high grip.
- Instability syndrome (traumatic / degenerative).
- ACL, MCL, LCL, PCL or combined instability.
- Before and after surgical treatment.
- Long-term rehabilitation.
- Stabilization during sports (e.g. tennis).